Electrifying colors, extreme detail, and durability sets sublimed aluminum apart from more traditional print mediums.
- Each work is carefully evaluated for quality, and imperfections before & after printing. We take every necessary step to ensure your art is exceptional.
- Hi Def-Realistic images with vibrant colors
- Archival Quality - The longest lasting photo medium- Lasts three times longer than high quality photo paper. Scratch, sharpie and flame resistant, water-proof resin coating.
- Earth Friendly 94% recycled content. Contains no VOCs LEED.
- Ready to Hang- arrives framed with a secure bracket mounting system.
- No matting and no glass
- The frame is 1.3" thick and comes in brushed black aluminum. Once hung, the frame puts your print exactly 1.5" from the wall. A hanging wire is installed so your print can be hung right out of the box. Rubber bumpers are applied to all four corners for wall stability.
You can dust or clean them with a lint free or microfiber cloth. To clean, we recommend using isopropyl alcohol and a lint free cloth. On the glossy finish you can even clean it with Maguire's car cleaner wax! The only thing we do not recommend is displaying the prints in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
To have the utmost confidence in your purchase you may want to see what a print on metal looks like in person. Here are a few options:
- I have shows across the country and there is a chance that you could visit an exhibit to view my work in person. (send me an email to see where I'm currently showing.)
- You are welcome to visit my studio near Denver, Colorado to see examples printed at full-size.
- For a small cost I can ship a small sample of the exact painting you are interested in. You can touch and feel the material and see how the painting will look in your space. For $100 (including production costs and US shipping) I will send you a sample (4” wide x 36” high “skinny slice” cut into (3) 12” sections and taped together PLUS a 5.5” x 9” overall color proof) Please contact me to arrange.
- We are also able to do a proportional digital mock-up of the work into a photo of your space. Photos must meet the specs we provide.
Contact Topher to arrange any of the above options.